Smart Wins is looking for a Full Stack Developer (Node.js, Polymer)23.11.2017
About Smart Wins
Smart Wins Technologies GmbH is an IoT startup developing and integrating intelligent IoT solutions (sensors, actuators, software) for digitizing drinking water installations. Smart Wins stands for Smart Water Installation.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an open-minded, out-of-the-box thinker with a result oriented mindset, along with the ability to work and deliver under time constraints for a position of a Full Stack Developer.
Please send your CV, cover letter, and any accompanying portfolio (portfolio will be weighted heavily!), i.e. projects that you have worked on your own, or open source projects you have contributions) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Backend: Designing and building a scalable backend architecture for receiving, storing and real-time processing of sensor data with adequate security levels.
- - Frontend: Development of a web- /native app displaying real-time sensor data as well as development / restructuring of a corporate website.
- - Managing seamless integration of backend, frontend and the edge device.
- - Maintenance and updates; preparation of API and developer SDKs.
- - Making tools, such as scripts and installers to make deployment and testing easier.
- - Writing up to date documentation on tools and the system.
- - Other tasks on the edge of software integration (e.g.: wireless networking with a device), and whatever your skills are – opportunities are numerous since we are a very compact team.
Required skills and knowledge
- - We plan on using Linux, Nginix, Node.js, Polymer, Postgres, Git, CERN ROOT, and Docker. Experience with these is a plus. Any technology or package you absolutely love, tell us about it.
- - Server management through command line. Networking, updating, bash scripting. Experience with the bash shell is critical, as most of the testing and development work will be done through a command line.
- - Experience with VPS (AWS, Azure, Google cloud services, Linode).
- - Language requirements: full working proficiency in English.
- - Strong drive to implement novel functionalities in a novel environment.
- - Start ASAP.
- - A young and dynamic international team with a horizontal hierarchy.
- - High levels of freedom in decision making.
- - Development of an exciting IoT system – with diverse and challenging tasks around different product areas
- - A workplace on the EUREF campus – cradle of sustainable innovation in Berlin.
- - Flexible working hours.
- - A competitive salary